** If you need to create an account or reset your account password follow the instructions below. **
How to Create A New Parent Portal Account
Video tutorials can be found at https://www.oakmil.org/apps/pages/createparentaccount
How to Reset Parent Portal Password
Video tutorials can be found at https://www.oakmil.org/apps/pages/passwordreset
1. Select Create New Account.
2. Select the Account Type Parent
3. Enter the email address and password you would like to use for your account.
4.Check your email
5.Select Return to login and login
6. Enter ID, TL, & VPC.
7. Choose the contact that represents you
8. You may now continue to the Data Confirmation Process.
How To Complete Data Confirmation
Video tutorials can be found at: https://www.oakmil.org/apps/pages/registration
Login to Aeries
1. Look for the message in yellow font.
2. Select Family Information
4. Select Student
5. Select Contacts
6. Select Medical History
7. Select Authorizations
8. Select Final Data Confirmation
** Multiple Student Families
Select Change Student
Choose the next student to register
Complete steps 2-8 for each additional student
The Oakland Military Institute will be continue to participate in the Community Eligibility Provision (CEP) for the National School Lunch and School Breakfast Programs. We will continue to provide healthy breakfasts and lunches each day at no charge for all students. All OMI students may be served one lunch and one breakfast at no charge. Second meals are available but they will be served for full price $2.75 for breakfast and $3.75 for lunch.
If my child wants to eat a second meal how do I add money/make a payment to their account?
You can continue to send cash to the front office with your child or you can add money in Family Portal for Titank12: https://www.oakmil.org/apps/pages/mealaccount.
Is there a fee or service charge for making online payments?
A convenience fee may be charged for each online payment transaction. For example, if you make a $20.00 payment and the convenience fee is $2.50, the total debited from your credit card is $22.50. The available funds for your child will be $20.00.
Family Income Survey
Please provide accurate and complete information on the Family Income Survey during your Data Confirmation Process. The Family Income Survey is extremely important to your child’s school receiving the appropriate funding based on the information you provide.
Grade Specific Orientation
Orientation is scheduled for July 29 - August 3rd. In order to attend orientation, please ensure that data confirmation (registration) is complete. The uniform is the complete OMI PT uniform – wear and appearance standards apply. TAC Teams will conduct inspection in prior to your session.
Families with multiple students may go to any of the orientations from Day 1 to Day 5. Orientation day 6 is only for 12th grade students.
Sessions have been assigned based on your student’s Fall Entrance status:
- Orientation Day 1 is for 6th and 7th grade students. Report time is 7:30 AM on Monday, July 29th
- Orientation Day 2 is for 8th grade students. Report time is 7:30 AM on Tuesday, July 30th
- Orientation Day 3 is for 9th grade students. Report time is 7:30 AM on Wednesday, July 31st
- Orientation Day 4 is for 10th grade students. Report time is 7:30 AM on Thursday, August 1st
- Orientation Day 5 is for 11th grade students. Report time is 7:30 AM on Friday, August 2nd
- Orientation Day 6 is dedicated to our 12th graders only. Report time is 7:30 AM on Saturday, August 3rd
School Begins Monday, August 12th!