The Titan Family portal is a secure, online system that allows parents to:
- Make cafeteria meal payments to their child(ren)’s account.
- Remotely monitor their child(ren)’s account.
- Set up automatic payments.
- Set up low balance e-mail message alerts;
- And submit Free/Reduced Online Applications.
How do I add money/make a payment to my child’s account?
You can continue to send cash to the front office with your child or you can add money in Family Portal for Titank12.
Is there a fee or service charge for making online payments?
A convenience fee may be charged for each online payment transaction. For example, if you make a $20.00 payment and the convenience fee is $2.50, the total debited from your credit card is $22.50. The available funds for your child will be $20.00.
Enter your “First Name”, “Last Name”, “Email”. Select your “Time Zone”,
You will then click “Close” and an email will be sent to your email address you provided
From within the email, click the link provided to verify your email and you are registered to use the Titan School Solutions Family Portal
Login to Your Titan School Solution Account
On the Family.Titank12.com home page
In Username, enter the username that you created.
In Password, enter the password that you created for your Username. Click “Login”
Adding a Student to your Account
On the far right hand side of page click “New Student”
Select your District State Select your District
Enter your Student ID First Name
And click “Link”
To Make a One Time Payment
Click “One Time Payment of Account”
Enter the Amount
Click “Add to Cart”
Enter the Billing Address Enter Payment Methods
To Setup a Recurring Payment
Click “New Recurring Payment”
Select your Frequency
- If you select Weekly, you will need to select Which Day of the Week
- If you select Twice a Month. The payment will be process the on the 1st and the 15th.
- If you select Monthly. You will need to select the 1st or the 15th.
- If you select When below Balance. You will need to enter an amount that you wish to have the payment processed.
Enter the Billing Address
Enter Payment Methods
Setting up Low Balance Payment Reminder
At your Students Screen click the “Edit Payment Reminder” on the lower right hand corner
Enter the amount in the “Payment Reminder Amount”