College & Career Overview
CSU & UC ADMISSIONS REQUIREMENTS
COMMUNITY COLLEGE RESOURCES
Students at OMI have the ability to take dual (offered within the high school curriculum) or concurrent enrollment through Laney College. These classes are FREE and can be registered through Mr. Doug Jones ([email protected]).
- Find a college near you
- community college grants
FINANCIAL AID & SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
- EOPS provides EXTRA academic and financial support at California Public Universities
- A new statewide initiative to jumpstart students with $500 towards college tuition. Additional incentives for foster and/or homeless youth
- A city program that provides $100 to resident students towards college tuition.
- Scholarships ranging from $2,000-$16,000 for high school seniors looking to attend college.
- Locally, UC-Berkeley, University of San Francisco, UC-Davis, and Santa Clara University host Air Force, Army and Navy Reserve Officer Training Corps (ROTC). Students can also attend nearby colleges and universities while conducting military training at the host campus. ROTC awards two, three, and four-year tuition scholarships, and career opportunities. Students can use ROTC scholarships at thousands of institutions across the United States.