Welcome to the Oakland Military Institute College Preparatory Academy (OMI.) The following information is provided in preparation for the Mandatory Parent Orientation on Saturday, May 12, 2018.
Orientation Times Blocks: Attendance by both the candidate and parent/legal guardian.
- Incoming 6th Grade: 9:00AM
- Incoming 7th grade: 10:30AM
- Incoming 9th grade - 12th grade: 12:00PM
- Start the registration process today by going to your Schoolmint account.
- Candidates must adhere to a prescribed uniform wear and appearance standard for the Parent Orientation (CLICK HERE FOR More Information )
- Mandatory Summer Camp July 7-13, 2018 (candidates Only)
Supporting Documents Needed: (You do not need to resubmit if you have already submitted.)
1. Copy of your child’s most recent Report Card (for grades 6, 7, and 8) or Transcript( for grade 9, 10, 11, and 12)
2. Copy of your child’s Birth Certificate or Passport.
3. Copy of your child’s Immunization Records (verification of Tdap for 7th grade and above.)
Please do one of the following before May12, 2018: Upload to your Schoolmint account, email, fax, mail, or bring to the Front Office.
Oakland Military Institute
Attention: Mrs. Wong
3911 Lusk Street, Oakland CA 94608
Office 510.594.3943/Fax 510.594.3975
We look forward to assisting you in this important next step in your candidate’s goal of becoming eligible for Fall Enrollment for the OMI 2018-2019 School Year.