OMI will be moving to a Hybrid Model of instruction. Our 6th grade and high needs students will be among the first students invited to return. In order to accommodate this change we have updated our bell schedule.
Currently, only middle school students in the 6th grade or middle school students that have been identified as high needs are invited to return to campus. We have notified each family through ParentSquare and letters were mailed yesterday to let middle school families that qualify for return know which group they have been placed in.
Middle School Students
- MS Group A meets at OMI on Monday/Tuesday and virtually through ZOOM on Thursday/Friday.
- MS Group B meets virtually through ZOOM on Monday/Tuesday and at OMI on Thursday/Friday.
- MS STUDENTS THAT HAVE OPTED OUT OF IN PERSON INSTRUCTION will continue to meet virtually using Zoom while following the new bell schedule below.
- 7TH & 8TH GRADE STUDENTS THAT ARE NOT HIGH NEEDS will continue to meet virtually using Zoom while following the new bell schedule below.
High School Students
- HS Students will continue to meet virtually using Zoom while following the new bell schedule below.
- ALL STUDENTS attend their company formation on Wednesday at home, through ZOOM.
OMI HYBRID LEARNING SCHEDULE:
All Cadets are expected to wear their complete Class C uniform when they attend classes on the OMI campus.