As per Executive Order N-29-20 from Governor Newsom, Oakland Military Institute’s Board Meetings will move to a virtual/teleconferencing environment using Zoom. The purpose of the Governor’s executive order is to control the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19) and to reduce and minimize the risk of infection by “limiting attendance at public assemblies, conferences, or other mass events.” The intent is not to limit public participation, but rather to protect public health by following the Governor’s Stay at Home executive order and the Alameda County’s Shelter in Place order.
DATE: Thursday, April 2, 2020. TIME: 12:00 PM
LOCATION: Virtual/ Teleconference via Zoom (Due to COVID-19)
Meeting ID: 917 544 6047
Dial by your location
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 301 715 8592 US
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US
If you have any questions please feel free to contact Ms. Kristie Briseno at email@example.com
2019-2020 Academic School Year OMI Board Meeting Dates
- October 7, 2019 Regular Board Meeting
- Committee Meetings in November 2019 (No Regular Board Meeting)
- December 4, 2019 Regular Board Meeting (Wednesday)
- January 21, 2020 Regular Board Meeting (Tuesday) This meeting has been canceled due to lack of quorum and has been rescheduled for February 6, 2020, Regular Board Meeting (Thursday)
- February 24, 2020 Board Retreat This meeting has been canceled due to lack of quorum.
- March 5, 2020 Regular Board Meeting (Thursday) Location for this Board Meeting will be in C102 due to a Blood Drive in Reg. Hall
- April 2, 2020 Special Board Meeting
- May 11, 2020 Regular Board Meeting
- June 8, 2020 Regular Board Meeting
Below are copies of our Board Agenda. Requests for prior years can be made via the OMI Business Office.