1. Log in to Aeries Portal: CLICK HERE for Instructions
2. Choose Course Request Entry under the Student Info menu
3. Review Pre Selected Course Request Details
- Some courses have been pre selected for you. You may exchange some these selections for honors courses if you choose to.
4. Use the Filter Courses box to view available courses. There are two ways to do this:
- To look for an individual course, put part of the course title into the “Name or Nbr” field. The example below shows sample results after putting “Alg” into the search box.
- To view all available courses, leave the “Name or Nbr” box blank and just click on the “Search” button. Then you will see all course options. (Yours will look different, this is just a sample.)
5. Choose your desired courses by clicking on the course title. You will see a box that asks you to confirm your choice by clicking “OK”. Here is an example.
6. Chosen courses will appear in the list at the left side of the screen, as in this example. From this screen you may:
- Remove a course request by clicking on the “X”.