** All Candidates must attend Parent Orientation with a parent or guardian and successfully complete Summer Entrance Camp in order to qualify for admission to OMI. **
Parent Orientation Information
Prospective Candidates and parent/guardians must attend the Parent Orientation on at TBA on Saturday, May 12, 2018, at the OMI Campus
The following documents must be submitted. Please bring copies of the following documents to Parent Orientation.
1. Age verification
- Any of the following: Birth certificate from any country, a passport, an I-94, a transcript, OR a report card.
2. Grade level Verification
- Any of the following : Signed letter from your current school, transcript, prior year promotion certificate, or the child’s most recent report card.
3. Verification of Custody
- Any of the following : Parent’s, guardian’s or caregiver’s passport, driver’s license, or official ID Card in conjunction with documentation in the form of a Birth Certificate, guardianship papers or court documents.
4. Immunization Records
Summer Entrance Camp Information
Please note the following:
- Candidates are required to successfully complete the OMI Summer Camp
- Dates of Summer Camp: TBA (this includes weekends)
- Attendance at Summer Camp is not optional.
- Successful completion of the OMI Summer Camp is the final requirement to becoming an OMI Pledge.
Notice of Non-Discrimination Policy
The Oakland Military Institute is non-sectarian in its programs, admission policies, employment practices, and all other operations; does not charge tuition; and does not discriminate on the basis of the characteristics listed in the Education Code Section 220 (actual or perceived disability, gender, nationality, race or ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or any other characteristics that is contained in the definition of hate crimes set forth in Section 422.55 of the Penal Code of association with an individual who has any of the aforementioned characteristics).